Case: brand positioning and logo redesign for Best Potato
What is done:
The company was needed to develop brand positioning for its target audience.
A logo redesign was also needed to increase brand awareness and customer loyalty.
Best Potato activity is the growth of potatoes for processing and production of frozen french fries.
B2B, restaurants, cafes, wholesale suppliers of the HoReCa segment, international trading networks, and foreign potato producers who have production in Ukraine.
Development of brand positioning
- Our task was to share the brand philosophy, its high standards in business and life.
Based on the analysis of the target audience of the brand, research on the competitive environment, determination of brand archetypes, we developed positioning with a focus on the rational and emotional incentives of the target audience.
- The brand values, its functional and emotional advantages were highlighted. The philosophy, mission, and slogans for the company, as well as channels for disseminating brand information, were written.
- A comprehensive guide to company branding is provided.
- It was necessary to create a visually simple and catchy logo with deep meaning.
- A developed bright logo in the minimalistic style emphasizes the philosophy of the brand and the used color schemes convey its nature.
- The visual concept of the logo attracts attention and is easily perceived by the target audience.