Case: development of an advertising strategy and corporate identity, rebranding of a logo, banners for social networks.
What is done:
Our task was to create a new brand, to develop a design for a new mobile application and provide orders through it.
The company “Want to eat” delivers food in Rivne
Advertising strategy development
- Our task was to create and consolidate the image of the “expert” and the market leader, build trust, and win the loyalty of the target audience.
- Having deeply studied the target audience and competitors, we have formed the USP that draws attention, cause trust, and calls for action.
- As a result, we have developed an advertising campaign, which will be implemented in 3 stages. Bonus programs, situational marketing, content and digital strategies were offered, the main messages for the target audience were written.
- A bright logo that causes a desire to order delicious food for yourself and loved ones from the first seconds was developed.
- The letter “C” in the logo sets the mood and is associated with food. The color schemes convey the concept of the brand, as well as increase appetite.
- The visual concept is fully consistent with the positioning and name which in English means “want to eat”.
Corporate identity development
- For the full-fledged promotion of the company, a corporate identity was developed. Identity components in bright colors make the company unique and attract the attention of potential customers.
- Our task was to show that the company’s service makes ordering and delivering processes of food simple, and life — easier, brighter, and tastier.
Development of banners for social networks
- The peculiarity of the work at this stage was to create bright, creative, and catchy banners that attract the attention of the target audience and motivate people to immediately use this service
- After analyzing the target audience and its main insights, we concluded that this campaign should be conducted in several stages. A series of banners was developed with different slogans, but a common concept. Each slogan carries the desired message and causes the right associations in its target audience.