Case: development of naming, positioning, logo and website for Let's Shop
What is done:
The client had his own clothing business. Our task was to differentiate a target auditory (25-38 years old) and create a new modern brand which would help to realize customers’ ambitions. A market analysis showed that:
- Youth buys more online
- The percent of mobile shopping increased
- Messengers became more popular
Positioning of the company
- "Hurrying for shopping"
- Everyone looks for a convenient and bargain purchase online. Let’s shop is opened for those who admire freedom, value their time and use possibilities to develop themselves in business area.
- The naming development stage was easy and quick after writing a positioning statement. Basing on our TA interests we developed two unique names for the brand.
- “TUTA.Є” – a creative presentation and a so-called conversational form points the company out in the market and emphasizes proximity to the TA.
- The thought “here’s everything I need” arises at once. Naming denotes a wide range of goods and the ability to buy something of favorable price. The name is easy and pleasant to pronounce. It causes the colorful associations which correspond to a lifestyle and a way of communication of the TA and the brand.
- LET'S SHOP naming carries out the main idea of the brand: “Let’s go shopping!”. The name is created in the form of calling to action which corresponds the TA interests and its needs.
- The client has chosen the second variant of naming and we continued working with the brand.