Case: logo design, marketing whale, video, website
What is done:
The main tasks that we had to solve: developing a modern logo for the studio, preparing a marketing kit to boost sales and making a video to demonstrate the process of interior creation.
Interior Studio "Komilfo" reached a new stage and was renamed into the Marina Sharova Studio.
Positioning, a new modern logo and marketing kit will help the company to present itself on the market and attract new customers.
B2C market, women and men, 25-45 years old, high levels of income
- Several concepts of the logo have been offered. The chosen option has been worked out in different variations for correct use depending on the situation and context.
- Also we developed a manual-instruction on the use of the logo, which will help employees of the company, designers and printers to follow the standards of corporate identity.
Development of a Marketing Kit
- Marketing Kit introduces the studio to a potential client:
- - competently emphasizes the benefits of the studio
- - tells the story of the company and its philosophy
- - reveals the services and areas of work
- - shows samples of implemented projects
- - follows all the stages of work with the client
- - introduces the team
Corporate website home screen
- A modern version of the logo, which personifies the creative beginning and emphasizes the elitism of the studio.
- Marketing kit acquaints a potential client with the studio, emphasizing its advantages, in the end captivating his heart by beautiful projects in the portfolio.
- 3D video presents to the viewer the complex process of creating interiors in Marina Sharova Studio, highlighting all the professionalism and attention to details.
Creating a Video
ART OF INTERIOR CREATION
Developed in Rubarb Studio video displays the process of creating an interior project – starting from the idea on paper and up to the final touches in interior decoration. Our task was to show that each project in Marina Sharova interior studio is a complex process that carries much more than just aesthetics in it. The logic of lines, forms and textures – this is the secret of all the comfort you feel when you find yourself in a perfect interior.