Create a marketing strategy
MARKETING STRATEGY FOR THOSE WHO:
- concentrated all effort on the product, but then understood that brand promotion is essential
- are on start-up stage
- open new directions with the new product
- are going to enter new markets
Effective marketing strategy implementation will bring such results.:
- 1. Expanding geographical positions and increasing sales.
- 2. Strengthening the brand's position in the market.
- 3. The conquest of new markets – successful launch of a new product or service.
- 4. A growing number of loyal consumers.
WHAT INCLUDE MARKETING STRATEGY?
ANALYSIS OF THE MARKET
- Description of the peculiarities and trends in the development of the market where your company functions.
- Description of the dynamics and growth rates of the market, as well as forecasting changes of its volumes in short and long term.
- Description of the main factors that affect consumer demand.
- Description of the market structure and identifying companies that hold leading positions.
THE TARGET AUDIENCE
- Description of your future clients and their desires.
- Creating a portrait of a typical client and his/her system of values.
- Description of peculiarities of typical client's customer behavior .
- Defining the level of awareness about your product and determining the degree of loyalty to your brand.
ANALYSIS OF COMPETITORS
- Defining your competitors .
- Description of strengths and weaknesses of your competitors.
- Description of the buyers' attitude to your competitors' goods and services and degree of their commitment to the brand.
ANALYSIS OF CURRENT CONDITION
- Identifying and evaluating the strategic directions of your business.
- Determining the position of your company compared to competitors.
- Analysis of company's strengths and weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
- Researching the effectiveness of the company's marketing activity.
- Determining the directions of your business development.
- Description of main strategic advantages of your company, which will be the base of the marketing strategy.
Analyzing current position of the company::
- Description of your brand and whom it was created for;
- Identification and description of unique brand features;
- Describing the peculiarities of your goods or services, why are they necessary for your client, what advantages do they have ;
- Selection of the desired position on the market.
- Developing activities to achieve the desired position.
- Selection of channels for brand information distribution.
- Defining the purposes of the advertising campaign.
- Developing the concept of the advertising campaign and describing the position of your company in the minds of consumers.
- Developing the main message about your products and services and selecting the best tools to transfer it to the buyer.
- Choice of channels and sites for the most effective communication with your target audience.
- Development of SMM strategy.
- Media planning and budget calculation.
Free Analysis-Consultation by marketers with 6 years of experience
Leave a request
or contact us
Services and prices
Double growth strategymarketing strategy of company promotion
- Strategic session
- ANALYSIS OF THE MARKET – we study the market, conduct an audit of the brand and competitors' activities, identify weak and strong points (SWOT analysis).
- Target Audience – we define the TA and its needs, and describe general portrait.
- Definition UTP, rational and emotional benefits – integrated positioning.
- Brand philosophy, mission, vision, values brand channels.
- Tone of voice – brand voice, brand communication style with the TA.
- Promotion channels.
- Advertising strategy - includes "Digital Breakthrough". We set goals, objectives, KPI, deadlines to be achieved with the tools selected.
- Roadmap and results forecast.
Developed for at least 1 year.
33 business days
Digital Breakthroughadvertising strategy
- Strategic session
- ANALYSIS OF the activities of the brand and its competitors, the overall situation in the market of services / products.
- Development creative concept.
- Development of UTP of an advertising campaign.
Development promotion tools:
- - analysis;
- - SMM-strategy development;
- - content strategy development;
- - methods of working with opinion leaders;
- - A/B testing;
- Launch advertising campaign.
- Monitoring indicators, data analysis, conclusions on the results.
Developed for at least 5 months.
17 business days
MARKETING REVIEWS AND BUSINESS INTERVIEWS ON OUR CHANNEL "GREAT DEAL"
This is the place where we learn new things and analyze successful cases of modern companies. .