What is a strategy for?
The marketing strategy will affect every part of your business and it should be tied to every part of your business.
- Increase in requests and orders
- Increase awareness
- Bring a new product to market
- Form USP
- Find new markets
- Enter the export market
- Form a new brand
- Sell a product/service for more
What is included in a marketing strategy
What are the strategies?
A marketing strategy answers questions such as:
- Do people need what I do?
- Are there enough customers for my product or service?
- If not, how to increase their number?
When developing a strategy, we study the market, demand, consumers and competitors. We find points of differentiation and form the values of the product.
In this strategy, we are talking about specific practical things.
We form WHAT, TO WHOM, HOW and WHERE to tell the brand in order to be heard. Creatives, advertising messages, platforms and a roadmap, all this is a communication strategy.
The task of the strategy is to determine how your brand will be remembered by the consumer, what values it broadcasts to society. Correct formation of the associative range and perception of your service or product. The goal of the strategy is to ensure effective brand management and increase brand awareness.
What is included in the development?
- detailed briefing with the client
- market analysis (categories)
- definition of target audience
- formation of questionnaires
- conducting in-depth interviews
- drawing conclusions
- formation of categories and research criteria
- agency selection
- study results
- on the basis of research, we form the client's goals/tasks/pains and present them
- we form a USP by a collective brainstorm
- description of the target audience, formation of the mission/vision/values
- company history positioning
- tone of communication
- information transmission channels
- description of target audience for communication
- TA insight
- communication message
- building a communication ecosystem (information transmission channels)
- media plan
Leave a request
or contact us