Marketing Strategy: Turnkey Development
Marketing strategy -the basis for the development of any business. This is a set of solutions, aimed at determining the vector of the company, achievement of certain tasks: commercial, image, communication. Strategies determine the future of the brand, its prospects and opportunities.
What does a marketing company include?
Creating and promoting a brand consists of step-by-step processes:
- Analysis of the product of the company.
- Research competitive environment.
- Analysis of the target audience, drawing up a portrait of the consumer (functional and emotional needs, key insights)
- Branding: development of a big idea, UTP, the tone of brand communication with the target audience.
- Advertising strategy.
- Drawing up company promotion channels in online and offline space.
Why do you need positioning?
Brand positioning is the image of a company, an association that occurs at a subconscious level in the target audience in relation to the company. The main task: to convince the potential consumer why he should choose your particular product or service. Positioning strategies allow you to:
- determine the direction of the company for several years;
- highlight the functional and emotional benefits of the product;
- develop a core idea, brand value;
- to consolidate and strengthen the position in the market:
- differentiate from competitors;
- achieve business goals, increase sales and profits.