Case: development of positioning, logo, corporate identity, brand book, website
What is done:
The OFP company just enters the market of marbled beef producing.
We had a task to inform clients about a new brand, develop market positioning, logo and trendy Landing page.
Ukrainian market of marbled beef isn’t overcrowded with rivals, only a few companies supply meat from abroad or purchase it from local farmers. We should note that qualitative marbled meat is a product of premium-segment.
Positioning of a company
- Orientation towards premium-segment lays a brand under obligation. Thanks to its own production the company can guarantee quality of the products and its genuineness. We have developed a brand platform where described:
- - Target audience portrait
- - The brand archetype
- - Functional and emotional benefits
- - Mission, philosophy and values of the brand
- - The most effective information transfer channels
- 3 concepts of logo are developed basing on positioning of the brand. The logo has been confirmed on the first presentation. Usage of red, black and white colors allows to emphasize the brand and attract attention to it. Also, the instructions of using logo, which will help the corporate employees, designers and typographers to maintain a standard of a corporate identity, are applied.
- We have developed necessary branded elements in black-red-white color scheme to emphasize the premium orientation of the company and single it out among the rivals. The corporate identity and branded products testify graveness of the company and materiality of its position on the market.
The development of brand elements
Social media cover development
Brand Identity Guidelines
- A visual instruction of using brand colors is made. The main tasks of identity guidelines are:
- - Introduction of common standards of corporate identity in the whole company
- - Increasing of corporate culture
- - Improvement of visual brand identification
- The next stage of cooperation with a client is a website development. Basing on received data, corporate identity and the main task of the brand, we created a trendy product which distinguishes the company on the beefsteaks market. As the brand is connected to cookery, we payed special attention to images: we chose only bright and detailed images which make you want to try OFP steaks at first glance. Black-and-red design emphasizes statusness, premium segment and quality of the product. Usage of videos on Landing page helps to demonstrate the productivity level of the company.